Dani has extensive experiences
what is trauma-informed yoga?
I am rooted.
I am safe.
I am the owner of my body and soul.
• Classes acknowledge the possibility of triggers and aid in the survivor's ability to utilize yoga as an individualized, compassionate, and integrative practice.
• Encourages and values being able to speak with the instructor about any concerns, boundaries, or individual triggers in order to foster a safe, inclusive, and empathic environment.
• Increases the somatic and emotional integration of experiences through the connection of the mind and body.
• Values each individual's own pace and healing journey.
• Offers a non-verbal method for healing trauma prior to, or in addition to, the verbal process of traditional talk therapy.
• Develops a means of self-empowerment, connection, and safety within the mind, body, and soul.